Aimee and I before the wedding
She was the most stunning bride
Caitlin is one of our dear family friends, so when we got the invite for the wedding we knew we had to make arrangements for us to be there. We have known the Vick's (Caitlin's family) since my oldest sister Meredith and the oldest Vick, Brendan were in preschool. It just so happens that there are four Vick children who are each the same age as the kid's in my family. Brendan and Meredith are the same age, Caitlin and Brendan, Aimee and Colin, and Erin and me. Every time our families get together it is non-stop laughter and fun! Caitlin has always been like another big sister to me! I feel so blessed to have been able to be apart of her special day.
Maher and Caitlin met at work. Maher is an infectious disease specialist at the hospital and Caitlin is a nurse. I always joke that it's like a real life Grey's Anatomy because they are like Dr. Shepherd and Meredith Grey! haha! Caitlin was the most laid back stunning bride I've ever seen!
Caitlin, I love you like a sister and am so happy for you! I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in life and look forward to many more memories with you! <3
Maher and Caitlin met at work. Maher is an infectious disease specialist at the hospital and Caitlin is a nurse. I always joke that it's like a real life Grey's Anatomy because they are like Dr. Shepherd and Meredith Grey! haha! Caitlin was the most laid back stunning bride I've ever seen!
Caitlin, I love you like a sister and am so happy for you! I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in life and look forward to many more memories with you! <3


No comments:
Post a Comment