Wednesday, May 25, 2011

graduation

AHH my siblings are all old people! I no longer have any siblings in college, kind of a weird feeling. This past weekend we were in St. Louis to celebrate Aimee graduating from St. Louis University. They had a pre-commencement on Friday where only the people who majored in Arts and Sciences walked. Then Saturday they had commencement where the whole senior class graduated.
       Mom and I earning major brownie points because we went to pre commencement and commencement.

This was my first time being away from Noah for so long too! I was a big fat baby to say the least. Literally bawling my eyes out for about 2 hours on and off. It didn't help that when we dropped him off he was crying about us leaving too, I hate when that happens because then i feel so guilty. But low and behold I survived and was pretty much always busy so I didn't have to much time to think about how sad I was and how much i missed him. We ate out literally every single meal from Thursday to Sunday, my hands were so swollen after this trip from all the salt consumed haha!
Mom, Aimee, and Dad
 We were the only family who was creative enough to make a sign for aimee. When her major stood up up to graduate we had a "YAY AIMEE" sign in white and pink the people behind us loved it!!!
 Then when i got home i got greeted from the cutest little boy on the planet who was just as excited to see me as i was to see him!!! 

I'm so proud of you Aimee and I love you so much!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment