Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blieka Family Fun!!

The Cousin's
 Aimee and my cousin Kelly's Stripe Bass
 Our Bag Lady
 My Pepsi Ad with my fun straw!
Kerrin, Larry, Kevin, and puppy Charly
My catch!

My most favorite memories are of the Blieka/Regan visits! The fun never ends and they are just amazing people to be around!  After the wedding we took the ferry over to Long Island to visit with my mom's cousin Carol and her family. We went to the beach, went fishing on the Emmy Lou III (named after my mom's mom...how cool is that?) went to the Long Island Aquarium, and just had a blast! I also gained 8 pounds on this vacation as well! I feel like all we did was eat, eat, and eat..vodka gummy bears were apart of the menu haha!

We caught some keeper striped bass! The Captain Larry Guarantee states that we don't get off the boat til everyone has caught a fish! I caught 3 so go me! I became a new person on this trip! haha I went clamming with my bare feet, hooked my own bait on my fishing pole, annnnnnnd fed sting rays! for a hater of all things in the ocean, I'd say my aunt carol made me a ocean lover!

Day one...what an awesome picture!

So excited for them to come back and visit us this November! The Blieka/Regan visits have turned into an awesome tradition and i always look forward to getting together with them! So here's to preparing for November and my cousin Kerrin's birthday! should be a crazy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment