Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter..
Easter is definitely one of my favorite holiday's (besides Christmas...duh!) To me Easter is the start of Spring and nice weather, it's the renewal of your baptismal promises, and it always brings about some honey baked ham and cheesy potato casserole (what's not to love?) Last year we were in Florida for Easter so I didn't go all out and get Noah an Easter basket, plus i think he was still really little to understand.
We did an Easter egg hunt, colored Easter eggs, and roasted a whole lamb (poor little lamb). We had about 25 people at our house which meant a TON of food.
Noah was so happy to have his daddy home all day (so was I!)
Then later in the afternoon Louie went back to school and left me with my sugared up child! haha! (no harsh feelings lou! i still love you!!)
Noah started eating candy out of his Easter basket at 8 am!!! So then i took the Easter basket away from him which caused a total meltdown. Oh well, I must be such a mean mommy! haha
I hope all of you had a wonderful and blessed Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment