Gosh, the more that time passes by the more and more Noah seems to grow right before my eyes! This week Noah has learned who he is. He looks at baby pictures and looks at himself in the mirror and says "Noah!" I burst into laughter because I knew this is a huge stepping stone in Noah discovering more about himself and other people around him. Louie said to me the other day, "Our baby is not a baby anymore." and while it's totally true because Noah is definitely a little boy now, it makes me really sad because he is growing up so fast. People always say to treasure them while they are this small, one of those pieces of information everyone feels the need to tell you and you just roll your eyes and go a long with it. Well to my shock that little piece of information stands true. Don't get me wrong seeing Noah grow into this hysterical little boy is such a joy to watch. Everyday he seems to learn something new. His brain is like a sponge and just absorbs everything that he sees or hears.

Noah at Sonny Acres farm
My Mom, Meredith, and I took Noah to Sonny Acres Farm this past weekend and had a blast! I couldn't believe how excited he was just over a bunch of pumpkins! He went in a petting zoo and loved all the animals and was even big enough to go on a pony ride (I couldn't believe he could do that!!)
It was also my Dad and Louie's birthday on October 23rd and when i told Noah it was Dada's birthday he immediately asked for cake. I still don't know where he learned that birthday's involve cake. So off to the grocery store we went to go pick up a cake when Noah said "balloon" i couldn't believe he knew balloon's go with birthday's either!
Louie with his birthday cake and balloon that Noah picked out.
helping Dada and Papa blow out the birthday candles!
Noah is the absolute perfect child anyone can ask for and I thank God for him everyday! Watching him grow up is such a blessing and i love seeing what kind of person he is becoming everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment