Saturday, November 27, 2010

Updates, Updates, and more Updates!

wowza--I have not blogged in a super duper long time..sorry blogger friends to keep you waiting...I know the suspense has been killing you. Well let's see, Noah is seriously talking..like in sentences now. When he see's someone sleeping he'll say "Brendan tired" or "Dada Sleeping...shhh" it's so awesome and I can actually talk to him! Long gone are the days of talking to myself!! He has been getting a lot of ear infections lately and the Doctors are thinking that he will eventually need to get tubes in his ears...and I'm all for them..if they mean that I get to sleep through the night and Noah will never have another ear infection...then bring 'em on. Louie just finished up finals (ALLELUIA!) which means i get him all to myself for a whole 6 weeks! (ALLELUIA!) It's so nice to have him home all the time and Noah sure loves it too!
      Noah had fun on Halloween as a cow...I know it's cruel, but just laugh because it's pretty funny too.For those of you that don't know, Noah used to be deathly afraid of "mooing.." yes, i said "mooing" like if you "mooed" at him he would cry hysterically. So i thought it would be really funny if he was a cow and..well it was. He didn't quite understand the trick-or-treating part but he was totally loving the candy part, as was his momma.
Noah sure does love his bath's. Anytime you ask him if he wants to take a bath he starts singing the song "splish splash i was taking a bath" I love the picture shown above because i caught him while he was splashing himself in the face! soo funny!
Noah and Louie on Thanksgiving. It was a busy Thanksgiving we enjoyed a delicious dinner made by my mom at my house then after dinner we went over to Kathy and Andy Navarro's to meet up with the Navarro gang. Noah had a blast with all his cousin's and the desert was good too =).

Thanksgiving day we put the Christmas tree up. We thought that it would be fun to put the train under the tree because Noah is obsessed with trains!! If i let him he would sit by the Christmas tree all day and watch the train it's so cute. When we turn it off we say the train is tired and needs to go Night Night and he totally believes us! Christmas this year is gonna be a blast because Noah is going to start to really understand who Santa is. Don't worry I won't keep you waiting this long again for another blog update =)

No comments:

Post a Comment