Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer time and the living's easy!

 
BACK AWAY FROM THE WATER TABLE!! I WILL SPLASH YOU!!
Summer is finally here!! Well not technically but it sure does feel like it! I love being able to be outside with Noah all day (it makes him pooped!..which i must admit i like a lot!) I can not believe how much this kid loves to be outside! If he is inside he will just stare out the window or the front door until i give in.

Louie and I went to babies 'r' us this weekend and got a huge blow up pool for my house. We put it into use and Noah absolutely loved it! ( cough cough that's a hint Mr. Navarro to keep the pool cough cough) i was surprised how much he liked it given the only thing i filled it up with was freezing cold hose water (i know I'm a bad mommy =) ) 

Noah is talking so much i can't even believe it! I feel like everyday he learns something new. Here are some of the new phrases Noah has come to like:
-"What's that?"
-"Baby"
-"Dog"
-"Momma"
-"Dadda"
-"Up"
-"Tree"
-"Shh"
-"yum"
-"hot"(it's cute he blows on his food!)
-"whoaaa"
I'm probably forgetting some but those are the most common...like i said a lot for his age. I'm sure very soon he will just say something in a full sentence and i will just be dumb-founded! Oh did i forget to mention that Noah LOVES to bite...yes i said bite...and no it is not fun! Or his other favorite thing is to hit...to which we taught him that hitting is bad and he has to be nice...so then he pets our face. haha its so funny...well..kinda.

Oh and i think you will all be proud to know I on the other hand am doing a fabulous job at saving my money for my new Ford Edge...i have not gone on a single shopping spree! it's been weird! 

No comments:

Post a Comment