Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's day

My sweet family 

Happy Father's day!! What a happy day! Noah is so blessed to have such a loving dad. Louie and I celebrated his father's day spending the night at the Navarro household so that we could spend the morning with Grandpa Navarro. Louie went Frisbee Golfing and came back to my house for a really laid back BBQ. 

 Yup, that's right...climbing on couches is my new thing..

I swear this kid never stops! He is constantly on the move, never sitting. Oh and did i mention he now hates when i don't hold him and refuses to let Louie hold him if i am in the room...its really really bittersweet. more words in Noah's vocabulary are:
-pudding
-Aimee
-pool
-cars
-Night Night
He's becoming a big chatterbox!

Momma's Boy

My little boy is growing up everyday and learns something new everyday. It is so exciting to hear all the new words he is learning. I always say it but i truly could not imagine my life without this perfect little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment