I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the cold. I'm sick of the snow. I'm sick of being trapped inside!! Spring and summer can't come soon enough. I could take Noah out to play in the snow today, but currently it is like 9 degrees outside with a wind chill of -20 degrees, so that's not happening. Thank God for Finding Nemo, Calliou, and Fireman Sam oh, and for toy trains, trucks, and stuffed animals.
On Another note, when is the earliest you can start potty training a kid? I swear Noah is going to use the potty early. He tells me when he needs me to change his diaper because he's wet. He will tell me when he poops he says "Mom mom poop, change your diaper" and he loves to flush the toilet. I feel like with him being so good about telling me when he needs to be changed i could probably potty train him early.
Noah's a big grump lately when he doesn't get his way..it's actually kind of funny because he is such a faker and his fake crying faces are hysterical. He yells at you when he does want you to do something and says "No-ah" which is actually funny because a) it's his name and b) if you knew my brother you would know that he is infamous for making fun of me for ending everything i say in "a", apparently I've rubbed off on Noah.
Noah is still loving "rocking it" and reading stories. Since i was kind of getting sick of "The little engine that could" i went on Amazon.com and ordered like 19 books for $20.00. What a steal!!! They were all in perfect condition too! So thankfully we've expanded our selection for bedtime stories.
I've decided that I'm going to try to make it my mission to get Noah to stop using his binkys. This is a very scary undertaking because he finds a lot of comfort in his binks and how do you take them away from him without him fully understanding what's going on? I'm going to try to limit the binkys to bedtime only, and not to be used during the day, and hopefully once we have that down he won't be as attached to them. The Doctor and Louie have been on my case about taking them away but my thought was, unless they wanted to be up all night with him then i will be more than happy to take them away haha. But I'm making it my goal that Noah will be binky free by his 2nd birthday. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment