Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Internet babies meet!


FINALLY!!! The internet Mom's and babies finally meet! This was probably my most favorite vacation EVER! Noah and Bella were so incredibly cute together! Bella is Noah's second cousin who is one month younger than he is. Noah has never really been around someone his own size and he totally had a blast! We got to Orlando on Wednesday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon. While we were in Orlando we went on about an 8 mile bike ride, were treated to VIP passes at Universal Studios and had our own personal tour guide...(people if you like rides it's definitely worth the extra mula!) we went shopping and stayed up late! I
was so sad when we had to leave! I love Emily! she and i had so much in common and now i want her to move to chicago! haha Of course i was constantly getting picked on at universal because im a baby and wouldn't go on any rides but it's okay because i'm a tough cookie when it comes to peer pressure!

getting ready for the bike ride!
It was a long ride!
                                                                        
                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. I love you too Michaela!! I love how at the bottom of this post, Luis is wearing that same shirt. HAHA...dirty boys. Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete