Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zoo!

Louie and I took Noah to the Brookfield Zoo together yesterday. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we had a blast! Noah is still a little young to fully understand the whole concept of the zoo but he defiantly noticed the animals a lot more than he did the last time.  The Camels were absolutely huge! it was insane!
 He loved looking at all the fish! I defiantly have to take him to the aquarium next because he was getting mad that he had to stop looking at them. It was like a live showing of baby einstein haha.

Vacation honestly can't come soon enough. Although i am very very nervous for flying with Noah now that all he wants to do is walk around. The last time he flew he was awesome (then again he was only 6 months old so i guess i really can't compare) and let me tell you....if Noah has a meltdown you can guarantee that i most certainly will have a meltdown because did i mention...I absolutely hate flying? I'm petrified. My Doctor prescribed me Valium to take with me on the plane...oh boy..

My mom has already been telling Louie and I that she feels bad for Noah that he has to deal with both of us while flying because while i'll be having my panic attacks, Louie will be telling me not to be such a drama queen haha! We are gonna be the family on the plane that people are gonna be getting off the plane saying "thank God we are finally off that plane!" or "those people in front of us were so annoying!"  haha!!! But i know it will be all worth it because i can not wait to sit on the beach and bask in the sun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment