Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Updates

My family is truly blessed this year. Between FINALLY selling our house and buying our new house and Louie and I were both promoted in our jobs this year! I was promoted from teller to receptionist/personal banking associate and Louie was the only intern promoted in his job at the alderman's office and is now the assistant to the man in charge of business affairs. I am so happy about my recent promotion because I won't have to work weekends and work 8-5 mon-fri so I'll end up spending more time with my little guy (which makes both of us happy).

We had a pretty good turnout from the garage sale! American girl dolls were a big hit! Surprisingly this year not a lot of Noah's stuff sold so i gave everything to goodwill. My mom was pretty successful selling some of the big furniture.

Noah is getting his tubes on the 19th this month and I'm relieved but at the same time so nervous. The doctor said i can't be with him when they put him to sleep so i keep picturing them wheeling him away screaming and me crying because i feel so bad! haha It's not so much the surgery that i'm worried about it's the putting him to sleep. Just typing this is making me panic..so i'm not gonna talk about it anymore! haha.


Potty training is....well...going. I haven't been too good at keeping up with it this past two weeks so his potty chart is a little empty towards the end. We'll get there one day! haha

Binky's..well....that too is a pathetic story and i won't even bring it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment