My sweet boy is getting bigger and bigger everyday! He talks so much, some days he just says stuff and i wonder who or where he has learned it from!! Some more words in Noah's vocabulary are:
-Brendan
-Where did it go?
-Choo Choo
-Papa
-All Done
-I'm Done
-Allllright
My absolute new favorite thing that Noah loves to do is give kisses! He literally grabs my head and pulls me in for a kiss. I LOVE IT!! Although i swear, he might be bipolar because one minute he slaps me then the next he kisses me! haha He loves, loves, loves his binky and his blankie..totally my child.
My baby is defiantly a Mama's boy which sometimes makes it so hard to go to work. Who am I kidding it ALWAYS makes it hard!! It makes me feel so guilty! Nothing makes me more happy than when Noah is happy and walking out the door when i have to listen to him cry because he wants me breaks my heart! I wish he could come to work with me haha..wait let me re-phrase that...i wish I just never had to work and could be home all day with Noah! haha much better!
Noah had one of his Doctor check ups and is now 26 pounds, 32 inches long and is the 75 percentile in both height and weight which the Doctor said makes him an absolutely perfect baby...well duh...you don't need a Doctor to know that fact! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment