Splurging Momma is exactly what i was....this weekend was a weekend that brought a new bike, burley, nikon camera, workout clothes, and bathing suits.
Although to give myself some relief..i did get the deal of all deals on my bike and burley!! I got a used (but in perfectly good condition!) for a whooping $150!! and not to mention i got a burley (that are normally $500 or up) for $75!! so go me! and i put it to good use this weekend when my mom, Aimee, and I went on about an 11 mile bike ride (and let me tell you pulling a burley is so not fun!) my legs were burning like no other! but i kept thinking of all the extra calories i was burning which kept me going!
on the other hand (and this is where my big splurge came in!) i got a new Nikon coolpix P100 this weekend and i LOVE it! it takes much better pictures of Noah (if he would just stop being such a wiggle worm so that it doesn't look like he has 5 hands..)
Now as for the workout clothes those were a must! I am so excited because while my mom and sister are on a great workout kick so far i am as well. Mrs. Navarro and i have been going to the gym at least 3 times a week to swim, or do pilates, or bike and it has been really great! and now the days that i can't go to the gym i get to work on my fitness with my sister and momma!
Here is the little snuggle bug resting and relaxing while i was suffering...hah!
oh my god mom! i can't believe how much you spent!
Michaela!!!!! I'm SO proud of you!!!! Remember when you were here and it was oh...like midnight, and we did Barry's Bootcamp??? That was the beginning of your workout sojourn!! GO YOU! I feel like I have more energy for Bella when I work out...I mean, I'm sore and all, but it just feels good...and it's fun to do WITH Bella!! I wish I could say I was the most consistent worker-outer right now...but I am motivated to be consistent about it cuz of you! SO THANKS!!!! You rock! Keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteawh thanks em! but you definatly are my inspiration! haha! you are always like hiking or biking or running! haha omg barry's bootcamp...i basically though decided after like 5 minutes that working out at midnight was not acceptable haha! i miss that!! i totally know what you mean about having more energy!! because i do! i really really hope you can come here this summer i know im definatly going down to the beach house from August 28th to september 4th! so i wanna see you then too! but i want you to come here!!
ReplyDelete